Your Family’s Safety Is Our First Priority
Our commitment to a clean service call
For the safety of our customers and our team,
we have implemented some new procedures to run a clean service call on your home.
Here are some guidelines that you can be assured of as our technicians enter your home for a service call:
• All employees who are feeling ill or are living with someone that is ill, will remain home.
• For technicians and office employees that come to work, temperatures will be taken before they enter the office.
• Before we dispatch a technician, our office will be asking each homeowner to make sure that no one is sick in the home.
• Technicians will carry Lysol in their trucks and will wipe down the truck daily.
• You will receive a call notifying you that the technician is parked outside your home. Please be ready to open your door so our technician can begin work.
• Technicians will arrive at your home wearing a mask (if requested).
• Technicians will not shake hands with homeowners and will practice social distancing (6 feet).
• Our technician will keep his tools outside and will do their best to minimize the time in your home.
• We will not distribute paper invoices. All materials will be emailed to you. Please be sure to provide the technician with a valid e-mail.
Safety Is Our First Priority
Times Change. Values Don’t.